- 1 UNN JUPEB Programme Application Form – Registration Guidelines, Admission Requirements, Entrance Exams,Fees For All Candidates.
- 2 What is UNN JUPEB?
- 3 UNN JUPEB REQUIREMENTS.
- 4 UNN JUPEB Subject Combinations.
- 5 How To Apply For UNN JUPEB.
- 6 UNN JUPEB General Information to Applicants.
- 7 How to gain admission into UNN Through JUPEB
- 8 IMPORTANT UNN JUPEB/UNN FOUNDATION PROGRAMME LINKS
UNN JUPEB Programme Application Form – Registration Guidelines, Admission Requirements, Entrance Exams,Fees For All Candidates.
UNN (University of Nigeria ) JUPEB application form for 2018/2019 academic session is out.
LATEST UPDATE: UNN ENTRANCE EXAMINATION HAS BEN RESCHEDULED TO HOLD BY 24TH SEPTEMBER, 2018.
This is to inform the general public and interested candidates that the management of the UNN has announced the commencement of the sales of application form into her Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
In this post, you will see details the following: UNN JUPEB Form, Application procedures for UNN JUPEB,Cost of JUPEB at UNN, General instructions to all UNN JUPEB candidates and others.
- UNN JUPEB Form Fee: N20,000
- UNN JUPEB School Fees: N250,000
- UNN JUPEB Application Deadline: 6th September, 2018.
- When will UNN JUPEB Programme Start? : 17th September, 2018.
Each candidate admitted into the programme will be exposed to an intensive academic work in three subject combinations relevant to their desired field of study. The subjects are in consonance with the 100 Level courses of the relevant discipline currently offered in FUPRE. Thus, candidates will offer six (6) courses per semester, making a total of twelve courses at the end of the programme.
Each course will be examined at the end of each semester but the results in all the courses taken will be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain a letter grade in each subject (i.e. A, B, C, D, E, & F).
Before you apply for UNN JUPEB;Read the full details about JUPEB Here
In this post, you will see details the following: UNN JUPEB FORM, APPLICATION PROCEDURES FOR UNN JUPEB,COST OF JUPEB AT UNN, GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO ALL UNN JUPEB STUDENTS & OTHERS
Before you apply for UNN JUPEB; Read the full details about JUPEB Here
UNN JUPEB REQUIREMENTS.
To be eligible for UNN JUPEB programme, candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
Read: JUPEB admission requirements
Duration of UNN JUPEB Programme.
The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
READ: JUPEB Academic calendar
UNN JUPEB Subject Combinations.
Below are the available subjects for UNN JUPEB programme.
|Arts||History/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (HLCRS)|
|Economics/History/Literature in English (EHL)|
|Social Sciences||Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)|
|Government/ Economics /Government (GEG)|
|Literature/Economics /Government (LEG)|
|Biology/Economics/ Government (BEG)|
|Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)|
|Business Studies /Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)|
|Mathematics /Economics / Business Studies. (MEB)|
|Sciences||Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)|
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Arts , Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Sciences courses in all JUPEB-affiliated universities in Nigeria including University of Nigeria. Nsukka
How To Apply For UNN JUPEB.
Pay the application fee of N20,000.00 through Remita payment platform at any bank. You are to generate a payment invoice which contains a remita number; the invoice printout will enable you to make your payment at the bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid)
- Visit unnportal.unn.edu.ng/
- Click on the fill JUPEB, Inter University Forms
Click on Generate Payment Invoice under JUPEB
Enter your telephone number and click on submit
- Enter your Surname, First name, Middle name and click on submit
- Print out your invoice and proceed to the bank
- After making payments at the bank visit the portalunnportal.unn.edu.ng
Click on the Fill JUPEB, Inter University FormsClick on fill Joint Universities Preliminary Admissions Board programme
- Enter your Remita # and click on submit
- Fill the form and attach your passport
- Color passport photograph with white background.
- The passport photograph must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- Complete the form and click on submit
- Print out your acknowledgment slip:
UNN JUPEB General Information to Applicants.
i. Applicants into 2076/2018 preliminary programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination and other relevant information.
ii. All candidates are required to register for 2018 direct entry UTME during the programme.
iii. All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
iv. The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
v. Applicants are to note that 2017/2018 entrance examination shall hold at the University of Nigeria Nsukka, Campus within the 1st week of September, 2017.
vi. Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate
For further enquiries, call: 09098127029, 08096854714. E-mail: email@example.com
Submission of online forms will close on FRIDAY, 18th August 2017 at 11.59pm.
After your successful application, come back to this page to check:
UNN JUPEB Entrance Examination.
The 2018/2019 UNN JUPEB entrance examination
is scheduled for 10th September, 2018. UNN JUPEB entrance examination that was scheduled to hold on 10th September, 2018 is hereby postponed to 24th September, 2018.
How to gain admission into UNN Through JUPEB
To qualify for placement into a degree programme of FUPRE, a student must register for Direct Entry with JAMB and score a minimum of 7 points (e.gDDD+1=7, BEE+1=7, etc). Students should note that score requirement to gain entry into the University may vary across courses and Tertiary Institutions.
- Applicants into 2018/2019 preliminary programme are advised to checking our website for the actual date of the oral interview and for other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2019 UTME during the programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2018/2019 preliminary interview shall hold at the institution.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate
IMPORTANT UNN JUPEB/UNN FOUNDATION PROGRAMME LINKS
Do you have any question on UNN JUPEB?
Need to join the list of JUPEB students of UNN ?
Comment your question or details below.