UNIZIK JUPEB Programme Application Form \ Registration Guidelines For All Candidates.
UNIZIK JUPEB application form for 2019/2020 academic session is out.
This is to inform the general public and interested candidates that the management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka has announced the commencement of the sales of application form into her Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
In this post, you will see details the following:UNIZIK JUPEB Form, Application procedures for UNIZIK JUPEB,Cost of JUPEB at UNIZIK, General instructions to all UNIZIK JUPEB candidates and others.
- UNIZIK JUPEB Form Fee: N15,000 (Fifteen thousand Naira)
- UNIZIK JUPEB Application Deadline: 19th October,2019
- UNIZIK JUPEB School Fees:****
- When will UNIZIK JUPEB Programme Start? : Around November 2019?
The full meaning of JUPEB is Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board.
JUPEB is an Advanced Level examination body recently established and coordinated by the University of Lagos.
Before you apply for UNIZIK JUPEB;Read the full details about JUPEB Here
UNIZIK JUPEB Admission Requirements.
All interested applicants must possess credit passes in at least five (5) relevant O’Level subjects (which must include the following):
English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB and its equivalent, in not more than two sittings.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply for the UNIZIK JUPEB Programme.
All interested applicants are expected to register for a combination of 3 subjects out of the 16 subjects. These three subjects must be according to their proposed course of study in the University.
Read: JUPEB admission requirements
Duration of UNIZIK JUPEB Programme.
The duration of the JUPEB programme of UNIZIK is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
READ: JUPEB Academic calendar
Eligibility Criteria for UNIZIK JUPEB Admission
To be eligible to take examinations leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry Certificates, the candidate must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
- Each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
- Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
- The general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of performance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper.
For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice.
UNIZIK JUPEB Courses.
UNIZIK available JUPEB programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Below is the list of approved subject combinations for a successful JUPEB registration at the UNIZIK.
- History/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (HLCRS)
- Economics/History/Literature (EHL)
- History/Igbo/CRS (HICRS)
- Igbo/Literature/CRS (ILCRS)
- French/Literature/CRS (FLCRS)
- Government/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)
- History/Igbo/French (HIF)
- Music/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (MLCRS)
- Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)
- Literature/Economics /Government (LEG)
- Biology/Economics/ Government (BEG)
- Government/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)
- Biology/Government/CRS (BGCRS)
- Business Studies/Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)
- Mathematics/Accounting/Government (MAG)
- Mathematics/Economics/Government (MEG)
- Mathematics/Economics/Business Studies (MEB)
- Business Studies/Accounting/Government (BAG)
- Business Studies/Economics/Government (BEG)
- Business Studies/Economics/Accounting (BEA)
- Government/Economics/Accounting (GEA)
- Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)
- Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM)
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB)
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in all JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria including Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
How to Apply for UNIZIK JUPEB Admission.
Please follow step by step the procedures below, which will show you, how to get started and apply for the ongoing UNIZIK foundation programme .
1. Visit: portal.unizik.edu.ng/jupeb
2. Click on create profile. Enter your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, Email, Phone number etc. and click on SUBMIT. A Registration number and password will be generated for you. Print or copy out both the Registration number and password for login and click on Finish to be redirected to the login page.
3. Enter the Registration Number as your username and the password as your password, and click on LOGIN.
4. Click on STEP ONE, click on Generate RRR. Your registration number name, email, phone number and application form fee of 15,000 naira will be displayed. Click on GENERATE.
5. Print out your invoice and proceed to bank to make the required payment of 15,000 naira. The account number is the RRR number on your invoice
6. Visit the portal 2 hours after your bank payment, login with your Registration number and your password.
7. Click on STEP TWO, click on Confirm Payment. Your registration number, name, e-mail and phone number will be displayed. Enter the RRR number and click on VERIFY PAYMENT. You will see a notification: “payment verification successful” or “Transaction pending”. If your payment verification is successful proceed to (8), else retry (7) until the payment verification is successful.
8. Click on STEP THREE, click fill application form, fill out the application form and click on SUBMIT
9.Print out your acknowledgment slip:
UNIZIK JUPEB Entrance Examination.
Information concerning UNIZIK JUPEB entrance examination is being updated here.
How to gain admission into UNIZIK Through JUPEB
To qualify for placement into a degree programme of UNIZIK, a student must register for Direct Entry with JAMB and score a minimum of 7 points (e.gDDD+1=7, BEE+1=7, etc). Students should note that score requirement to gain entry into the University may vary across courses and Tertiary Institutions.
READ: How to obtain Jamb Direct-entry Form
Applicants into 2019/2020 Preliminary Programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for their admission status and other relevant information.
All candidates are required to register for 2020 JAMB Direct Entry during the programme.
All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate
Phone: 08122466487, 08071595824
Do you have any question on UNIZIK JUPEB?
Need to join the list of JUPEB students of UNIZIK?
Comment your question or details below.