UNILORIN JUPEB APPLICATION FORM | REGISTRATION GUIDELINES.
UNILORIN JUPEB application form for 2018/2019 academic session is out.
This is to inform the general public and interested candidates that the management of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has announced the commencement of the sales of application form into her Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
In this post, you will see details the following: UNILORIN JUPEB FORM, APPLICATION PROCEDURES FOR UNILORIN JUPEB,COST OF JUPEB AT UNILORIN, GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO ALL UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN JUPEB STUDENTS & OTHERS.
- UNILORIN JUPEB Form Fee: N25,000.00 (Twenty-five thousand Naira only)
- UNILORIN JUPEB Application Deadline: 31st August,2018
- UNILORIN JUPEB School Fees: Not stated yet
- When will UNILORIN JUPEB Programme Start? : **
The full meaning of JUPEB is Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) .
JUPEB is an Advanced Level examination body recently established and coordinated by the University of Lagos.
Before you apply for UNILORIN JUPEB;Read the full details about JUPEB Here
UNILORIN JUPEB REQUIREMENTS.
All interested applicants must possess credit passes in at least five (5) relevant O’Level subjects (which must include the following):
English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB and its equivalent, in not more than two sittings.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply for the Unilorin JUPEB Programme.
All interested applicants are expected to register for a combination of 3 subjects out of the 16 subjects. These three subjects must be according to their proposed course of study in the University.
Read: JUPEB admission requirements
Duration of UNILORIN JUPEB Programme.
The duration of the JUPEB programme of University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
READ: JUPEB Academic calendar
Eligibility Criteria for Unilorin JUPEB Admission
To be eligible to take examinations leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry Certificates, the candidate must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
- Each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
- Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
- The general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of performance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper.
For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice.
UNILORIN JUPEB Courses.
University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) available JUPEB programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Below is the list of approved subject combinations for a successful JUPEB registration at the UNILORIN.
1.Biology, Chemistry, Physics
2.Agricultural Sciences, Chemistry, Physics
3.Economics, Government, Literature-in-English
4.Government, Literature-in-English, Islamic Religious Studies
5.Business Management, Economics, Government
6.Literature-in-English, Economics, Yoruba
7Literature-in-English, Economics, Music
8.Literature-in-English, Economics, History
9.Economics, Geography, Literature-in-English
10.Economics, Geography, Mathematics
11.Government, Mathematics, Physics
12.Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies
13.Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics
14.Mathematics, Physics, Geography
15.Chemistry, Physics, Economics
16.Literature-in-English, Economics, Christian Religious Studies
17.Accounting, Economics, Geography
18.Accounting, Economics, Government
19.Christian Religious Studies, Government, Economics
20.Islamic Religious Studies, Government, Economics
21.Economics, Government, Mathematics
22.Business Studies, Economics, Geography
23.French, Government, Literature-in-English
How to Apply for UNILORIN JUPEB Admission.
Please follow step by step the procedures below, which will show you, how to get started and apply for the ongoing UNILORIN foundation programme .
- Visit https://uiljupeb.unilorin.edu.ng/
- All candidates should take note of this important information: you are expected to have a valid e-mail address and phone number.
- Sign up: You are required to fill the “sign up registration form” with your correct details.
- Account Confirmation: Confirm your account via the e-mail sent to your inbox. The confirmation link will be sent through the E-mail ID you used for registration.
- After you must have confirmed your e-mail, log in to your account.
- Online Application Payment: All candidates are required to pay a sum of N25,000.0 for application/registration.
- Complete the Bio-Data form.
Do you have any question on AJAYI CROWTHER UNIVERSITY JUPEB?
Need to join the list of JUPEB students of Ajayi Crowther University ?
Comment your question or details below.