- 1 UNILAG JUPEB Programme Application Form \ Registration Guidelines For All Candidates.
- 2 What is UNILAG JUPEB?
- 3 UNILAG JUPEB Admission Requirements.
- 4 How to Apply for UNILAG JUPEB Admission.
- 5 How to gain admission into UNILAG Through JUPEB
UNILAG JUPEB Programme Application Form \ Registration Guidelines For All Candidates.
UNILAG JUPEB application form for 2018/2019 academic session is out!
This is to inform the general public and interested candidates that the management of the Federal University of Lagos has not announced the commencement of the sales of application form into her Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
In this post, you will see details the following:UNILAG JUPEB Form, Application procedures for UNILAG JUPEB,Cost of JUPEB at UNILAG, General instructions to all UNILAG JUPEB candidates and others.
- UNILAG JUPEB Form Fee: N25, 000.00 (non-refundable)
- UNILAG JUPEB Application Deadline: September 17, 2018 and closes on Thursday, September 27, 2018.
- UNILAG JUPEB School Fees:****
- Mode of Examination: Computer-Based Testing (Examination Pass will be generated automatically after successful completion of the application process)
- When will UNILAG JUPEB Programme Start? : …
- UNILAG JUPEB Entrance examination Dates: Friday, September 28, 2018
Before you apply for UNILAG JUPEB;Read the full details about JUPEB Here
UNILAG JUPEB Admission Requirements.
All interested applicants must possess credit passes in at least five (5) relevant O’Level subjects (which must include the following):
English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB and its equivalent, in not more than two sittings.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply for the UNILAG JUPEB Programme.
All interested applicants are expected to register for a combination of 3 subjects out of the 16 subjects. These three subjects must be according to their proposed course of study in the University.
Duration of UNILAG JUPEB Programme.
Eligibility Criteria for UNILAG JUPEB Admission
To be eligible to take examinations leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry Certificates, the candidate must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
- Each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
- Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
- The general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of performance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper.
For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice.
UNILAG JUPEB Courses.
UNILAG available JUPEB programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Below is the list of approved subject combinations for a successful JUPEB registration at the UNILAG .
|4.||Visual Arts_Christian Religious Studies_Government||SFS04|
|5.||Visual Arts_Christian Religious Studies _Music||SFS05|
|6.||Visual Arts _Government _Music||SFS06|
|7.||Visual Arts _Literature In English_Music||SFS07|
|8.||Visual Arts _Mathematics_Physics||SFS08|
|11.||Biology_Economics_Literature In English||SFS12|
|16.||Christian Religious Studies _French_ Literature In English||SFS17|
|17.||Christian Religious Studies _ Government _Music||SFS18|
|18.||Christian Religious Studies _ Government _Yoruba||SFS19|
|19.||Christian Religious Studies _Government_Igbo||SFS20|
|20.||Christian Religious Studies _ Literature In English_History||SFS21|
|21.||Christian Religious Studies _ Literature In English _Music||SFS22|
|22.||Economics _Geography_ Government||SFS23|
|23.||Economics _ Government _Islamic Studies||SFS24|
|24.||Economics _ Government _ Literature In English||SFS25|
|25.||Economics _ Mathematics _Physics||SFS26|
|26.||French_ Government _Islamic Studies||SFS27|
|28.||Government _ Christian Religious Studies _Economics||SFS29|
|29.||Government _History_Islamic Studies||SFS30|
|30.||Government _ Literature In English _History||SFS31|
|31||Government_ Literature In English _Music||SFS32|
|32.||History_ Government _ Christian Religious Studies||SFS33|
|33.||Islamic Studies_ Government _ Literature In English||SFS34|
|34.||Literature In English _ Government _ Christian Religious Studies||SFS35|
|35.||Literature In English _History_Islamic Studies||SFS36|
|40.||Visual Arts_Government_Islamic Studies||SFS41|
|41.||Visual Arts_ Christian Religious Studies _History||SFS42|
How to Apply for UNILAG JUPEB Admission.
Please follow step by step the procedures below, which will show you, how to get started and apply for the ongoing UNILAG foundation programme .
- visit the University of Lagos website (www.unilag.edu.ng)
- on the prospective students menu, click on the School of Foundation Studies
- go through the information on subject combinations relevant to your proposed choice of course of study for Direct Entry admission.
- complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a payment reference number (PRN) using the applicant’s names.
For University of Lagos Staff Children:
- Click the staff biological child link, provide 5 digit staff ID number and select appropriate name on the staff children list to obtain a payment reference number (PRN).
- Cost of Application Form (including on line practice tests (excluding Bank Charges)): N25, 000.00 (non-refundable).
- Make payment at any Commercial bank in Nigeria with the payment reference number (PRN)
– Return to the University website, click on School of Foundation Studies and click on continue Application. Log in with PRN and applicant’s surname in lowercase as password.
– Complete the application form, print two copies and bring along to the entrance examination on 10th – 14th July, 2017
UNILAG JUPEB Entrance Examination.
UNILAG JUPEB/foundation programme entrance examination shall be conducted between 13th to 17th August,2018.
How to gain admission into UNILAG Through JUPEB
To qualify for placement into a degree programme of UNILAG , a student must register for Direct Entry with JAMB and score a minimum of 7 points (e.gDDD+1=7, BEE+1=7, etc). Students should note that score requirement to gain entry into the University may vary across courses and Tertiary Institutions.
- The Application opens on Monday, 7th May, 2018
- Mode of Examination: Computer-Based Testing (Examination venue will be posted here a week before examination date above).
- All Questions are Multiple Choice. Examination subjects are: Mathematics, English Language (20 questions each) and 3 other relevant subjects (according to candidates choice of subject combination) of 15 questions each, that is, a total of 85 questions to be answered in 1 hour.
- Results:- Results and merit admission will be released on the University website on: Wednesday, 29th August, 2018.
IMPORTANT UNILAG JUPEB/FOUNDATION PROGRAMME LINKS
Do you have any question on UNILAG JUPEB?
Need to join the list of JUPEB students of UNILAG ?
Comment your question or details below.