- 1 UNICAL JUPEB Programme, Registration form, admission requirements, all other details – 2018/2019 session.
- 2 What is UNICAL JUPEB?
- 3 UNICAL JUPEB REQUIREMENTS.
- 4 How to Apply for UNICAL JUPEB Admission.
UNICAL JUPEB Programme, Registration form, admission requirements, all other details – 2018/2019 session.
UNICAL JUPEB application form for 2018/2019 academic session is out.
This is to inform the general public and interested candidates that the management of the University of Calabar has announced the commencement of the sales of application form into her Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
In this post, you will see details the following: UNICAL JUPEB FORM, APPLICATION PROCEDURES FOR UNICAL JUPEB,COST OF JUPEB AT UNICAL, GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO ALL UNICAL JUPEB STUDENTS & OTHERS.
- UNICAL JUPEB Form Fee: N15,000.00
- UNICAL JUPEB Application Deadline: Friday 31st August, 2018
- UNICAL JUPEB School Fees: Not stated yet
- When will UNICAL JUPEB Programme Start? : **
Before you apply for AU JUPEB;Read the full details about JUPEB Here
UNICAL JUPEB REQUIREMENTS.
To be eligible for UNICAL JUPEB programme, candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
Read: JUPEB admission requirements
Duration of UNICAL JUPEB Programme.
The duration of the JUPEB programme of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH ) is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
READ: JUPEB Academic calendar
Eligibility Criteria for University of Calabar (UNICAL) JUPEB Admission
To be eligible to take examinations leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry Certificates, the candidate must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
- Each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
- Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
- The general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of perfoemance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper.
For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice.
UNICAL JUPEB Courses.
List of available courses/programmes on UNICAL JUPEB and their subject combinations.
- Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry
- Agricultural Science/Mathematics/Economics
- Government/Literature in English/Christian Religion Studies
- Government/Christian Religion Studies/French
- Business Studies/Accounting/Geography
- Mathematics/Economics/Business Studies
- History/Literature/Christian Religious Studies
- Economics/History/Literature in English
- History/Christian Religious Studies/Music
- Music/Literature/Christian Religious Studies
- History/French/Literature in English
How to Apply for UNICAL JUPEB Admission.
Application Form Fee: =N= 15,000:00
- An Interswitch enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card specified above, to cater for your fees as quoted in this section
- Logon to the JUPEB registration portal of UNICAL here: https://jupeb.unical.edu.ng/
- Click on apply
- Fill the form to generate invoice
- Pay online for the invoice generated
- Proceed to the step after payment
The Entrance Examination into the Foundation Programme will hold at the UNICAL, Site III as follows:
Entrance screening date:
- Screening Exercise will hold on …….
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO UNICAL JUPEB CANDIDATES:
- Fill your Bio-Data correctly as no complaint about wrong bio-data will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who upload wrong bio-data will be disqualified and application fee forfeited.
- Only coloured print out will be accepted.
- Print at least 4 copies of the Delta State University online registration form with complete passport size photograph printed in colour.
- Candidates are to follow the application instruction very carefully and ensure they select the subject combinations relevant to their course of study.
- There is hostel accommodation for all students.
GENERAL JUPEB INFORMATION
- All candidates would be required to register for JAMB Direct Entry
- Candidates who voluntarily withdraw from the programme would not be refunded.
- Students who failed the Final JUPEB Examination may have the opportunity to reapply and repeat the programme.
- Applicants should check website of the University regularly for any further information.
For technical or payment related matters arising during the Application process, you may contact us via the listed contacts below:
- Working Hours: 8am – 4pm, Working days
- Phone Numbers: ..
Do you have any question on UNICAL JUPEB?
Need to join the list of JUPEB students of LAUTECH ?
Comment your question or details below.