- 1 UNIVERSITY OF BENIN (UNIBEN) JUPEB PROGRAMME APPLICATION FORM | REGISTRATION GUIDELINES.
- 2 What is University of Benin (UNIBEN) JUPEB?
- 3 UNIBEN JUPEB REQUIREMENTS.
- 4 UNIBEN JUPEB/FOUNDATION PROGRAMMES
- 5 How to Apply for University of Benin (UNIBEN) JUPEB Admission.
- 6 UNIBEN 2018 JUPEB ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DETAILS.
UNIVERSITY OF BENIN (UNIBEN) JUPEB PROGRAMME APPLICATION FORM | REGISTRATION GUIDELINES.
University Of Benin JUPEB application form for 2018/2019 academic session is out.
This is to inform the general public and interested candidates that the management of the University Of Benin has announced the commencement of the sales of application form into her Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
In this post, you will see details the following: UNIVERSITY OF BENIN (UNIBEN) JUPEB FORM, APPLICATION PROCEDURES FOR UNIVERSITY OF BENIN (UNIBEN) JUPEB,COST OF JUPEB AT UNIVERSITY OF BENIN (UNIBEN), GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO ALL UNIVERSITY OF BENIN (UNIBEN) JUPEB STUDENTS & OTHERS.
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN (UNIBEN) JUPEB Form Fee: N15,000.00 (Fifteen thousand Naira only)
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN (UNIBEN) JUPEB Application Deadline: Friday August 17th 2018.
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN (UNIBEN) JUPEB School Fees: Not stated yet
- When will UNIVERSITY OF BENIN (UNIBEN)JUPEB Programme Start? : **
- When is UNIBEN JUPEB Entrance Examination? : SATURDAY, August 25th 2018.
Before you apply for UNIBEN JUPEB;Read the full details about JUPEB Here
UNIBEN JUPEB REQUIREMENTS.
To be eligible for UNIBEN JUPEB programme, candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
Read: JUPEB admission requirements
Duration of University Of Benin (UNIBEN) JUPEB Programme.
The duration of the JUPEB programme of University of Benin is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
READ: JUPEB Academic calendar
Eligibility Criteria for University of Benin (UNIBEN) JUPEB Admission
To be eligible to take examinations leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry Certificates, the candidate must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
- Each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
- Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
- The general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of performance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper.
For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice.
UNIBEN JUPEB/FOUNDATION PROGRAMMES
University of Benin JUPEB Courses.
University Of Benin (UNIBEN) JUPEB programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
List of JUPEB courses offered by University Of Benin.
How to Apply for University of Benin (UNIBEN) JUPEB Admission.
Interested candidates are to purchase UNIBEN JUPEB application forms online from the university web site www.uniben.edu with valid VERVE VISA OR MASTERCARD ATM BANK CARD from any commercial bank in Nigeria for the non-refundable application fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) The fee excludes bank charges.
The application form must be correctly filled with all information required before submitting online and thereafter printed out.
- ON the uniben website (https://uniben.waeup.org/applicants/pre2018), Click on the WAEUP PORTAL LINK
- Click on the FOUNDATION PROGRAMME (JUPEB) APPLICATION 2018/2019 Link.
- Click on REGISTER FOR APPLICATION and fill out application after reading instructions on the page
- Upload a recent coloured passport size photograph (scanned, not more than 3 months old passport) with red background. Webcam photograph is not acceptable.
- Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule slip which should have your user name and password.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
UNIBEN 2018 JUPEB ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DETAILS.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: The Entrance Examination into the JUPEB/Foundation Programme will hold at the University of Benin on SATURDAY, August 25th 2018.
Do you have any question on UNIVERSITY OF BENIN JUPEB?
Need to join the list of JUPEB students of UNIBEN ?
Comment your question or details below.