- 1 Mkar university JUPEB Programme Application Form – Registration Guidelines, Admission Requirements, Entrance Exams,Fees For All Candidates.
- 2 What is UMM JUPEB?
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for UNIVERSITY OF MKAR, MKAR (UMM) JUPEB Admission
- 4 UMM JUPEB Subject Combination.
- 5 How to Apply for University of Mkar JUPEB Form.
Mkar university JUPEB Programme Application Form – Registration Guidelines, Admission Requirements, Entrance Exams,Fees For All Candidates.
MKAR JUPEB application form for 2019/2020 academic session is out.
This is to inform the general public and interested candidates that the management of the University of Mkar has announced the commencement of the sales of application form into her Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
In this post, you will see details the following: University of Mkar JUPEB Form, Application procedures for University of Mkar JUPEB,Cost of JUPEB at University of Mkar, General instructions to all University of Mkar JUPEB candidates and others.
- University of Mkar JUPEB Form Fee: N15,000 ( fifteen thousand Naira )
- University of Mkar JUPEB School Fees: Not stated
- University of Mkar JUPEB Application Deadline: not stated
- When will University of Mkar JUPEB Programme Start?
Before you apply for AU JUPEB;Read the full details about JUPEB Here
Duration of UMM JUPEB Programme.
The duration of the JUPEB programme of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH ) is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
READ: JUPEB Academic calendar
Eligibility Criteria for UNIVERSITY OF MKAR, MKAR (UMM) JUPEB Admission
To be eligible to take examinations leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry Certificates, the candidate must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
- Each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
- Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
- The general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of performance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper.
For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice.
UMM JUPEB Subject Combination.
SUBJECT COMBINATION IN UNI-MKAR STUDY CENTER
How to Apply for University of Mkar JUPEB Form.
Admission forms for the University of Mkar Study Centre can be obtained at the University of Mkar main campus, Mkar Gboko, Benue State and the University of Mkar Business School in Makurdi, at the cost of Fifteen thousand Naira (N15,000) only, payable to University of Mkar, Mkar via UBA Account Number 1007938103.
For more enquires, call 08067891676, 08033975800.
Do you have any question on UMM JUPEB?
Need to join the list of JUPEB students of UMM ?
IMPORTANT Mkar University JUPEB/Mkar University FOUNDATION PROGRAMME LINKS
Do you have any question on Mkar University JUPEB?
Need to join the list of JUPEB students of Mkar University ?
Comment your question or details below.