Trinity University, Yaba, Lagos, Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB), Form For 2019/2020 is OUT!
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Trinity University, Yaba, Lagos, Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for the 2019/2020 academic session. Successful candidates are able to proceed to 200 Level in the following Programmes of TRINITY UNIVERSITY and other JUPEB affiliated Universities.
In this post, you will see details the following: TRINITY UNIVERSITY JUPEB Form, Application procedures for TRINITY UNIVERSITY JUPEB,Cost of JUPEB at TRINITY UNIVERSITY, General instructions to all TRINITY UNIVERSITY JUPEB candidates and others.
- TRINITY UNIVERSITY JUPEB Form Fee: Not stated
- TRINITY UNIVERSITY JUPEB School Fees: Not stated
- TRINITY UNIVERSITY JUPEB Application Deadline: 9th Friday August, 2019
- When will TRINITY UNIVERSITY JUPEB Programme Start?
The full meaning of JUPEB is Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board.
JUPEB is an Advanced Level examination body recently established and coordinated by the University of Lagos.
Each candidate admitted into the programme will be exposed to an intensive academic work in three subject combinations relevant to their desired field of study. The subjects are in consonance with the 100 Level courses of the relevant discipline currently offered in Trinity University.
Thus, candidates will offer six (6) courses per semester, making a total of twelve courses at the end of the programme. Each course will be examined at the end of each semester but the results in all the courses taken will be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain a letter grade in each subject (i.e. A, B, C, D, E, & F).
Trinity University JUPEB Admission Requirements.
All interested applicants must possess credit passes in at least five (5) relevant O’Level subjects (which must include the following):
English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB and its equivalent, in not more than two sittings.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply for the Trinity University JUPEB Programme.
All interested applicants are expected to register for a combination of 3 subjects out of the 16 subjects. These three subjects must be according to their proposed course of study in the University.
Read: JUPEB admission requirements
Duration of Trinity University JUPEB Programme.
The duration of the JUPEB programme of Trinity University is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
READ: JUPEB Academic calendar
Trinity University JUPEB Subject Combinations.
1. Physics, Chemistry Biology: Economics, Business, Accounting, Geography, Government Literature, Government, History, Economics, C. R. S, Medicine and Surgery / Pharmacy / Veterinary Medicine / Anatomy / Physiology / Public Health / Nursing / Microbiology / Industrial Chemistry / Biochemistry / Chemistry / Zoology / Plant Biology / Agronomy, Animal Science and Agricultural Economics and Extension) / B. Fisheries and Wildlife (with options in Fisheries & Aquaculture & Wildlife Management)
2. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics: Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mathematics / Computer Science / Physics with Electronics / Urban and Regional Planning / Geology / Architecture
3. Economics, Business, Accounting, Geography, Government: Accounting / Banking and Finance / Business Administration / Economics / Entrepreneurship / Industrial Relations and Personnel Management / Political Science / Sociology / Educational Management
4. Literature, Government, History, Economics, CRS: Law / Communication Studies / Linguistics and Communication Studies / History and International Studies / French and International Studies / English and International Studies / Theater and Film Studies / Guidance and Counseling
How to Apply for Trinity University JUPEB Admission Form.
Prospective candidates will apply online via trinityuniversity.edu.ng/login.php and the form will be processed accordingly.
Successful candidates will be contacted through SMS messages.
How to gain admission into Trinity University Through JUPEB
To qualify for placement into a degree programme of Trinity University, a student must register for Direct Entry with JAMB and score a minimum of 7 points (e.gDDD+1=7, BEE+1=7, etc). Students should note that score requirement to gain entry into the University may vary across courses and Tertiary Institutions.
READ: How to obtain Jamb Direct-entry Form
- Applicants into 2019/2020 preliminary programme are advised to checking our website for the actual date of the oral interview and for other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2020 UTME during the programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2019/2020 preliminary interview shall hold at the Trinity University.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
More details on http://jupeb.jabu.edu.ng/ Or Call: 07032307051.
⇒ Trinity University JUPEB cut off marks
⇒Trinity University JUPEB syllabus (pdf)
⇒How to pass Trinity University JUPEB/Foundation examination
⇒How to gain admission into Trinity University through direct entry (DE form)
⇒Trinity University JUPEB marking scheme
⇒Trinity University JUPEB past questions
⇒ Other universities selling JUPEB form
Do you have any question on Trinity University JUPEB?
For Enquiries, Please Contact: Trinity University City Campus, off Alara Street, (near Queens College), Yaba, Lagos. Tel: +234 703 216 6707, +234 703 216 7003 email: firstname.lastname@example.org web: www.trinityuniversity.edu.ng