JUPEB result is finally out and you are having a tough time checking yours or no information displayed? or you are even seeing the message ” No result for this candidate” or something related to that?
Don’t just throw your hands on your head or get frustrated. These should help you solve the problem.
- Check and double check you are on the correct JUPEB result portal. ( https://portal.jupeb.edu.ng/public/result )
- Ensure you enter the CORRECT
- Enter the correct Just the same as it is being typed on your examination slip / id.
- If you are checking via your university portal, enter the required details as requested i.e Ajayi Crowther requires all details to be entered in CAPITAL letters only.
- If your result is not being displayed via the JUPEB official website try checking it via your university website & vice versa ( How to check result on your university website )
- Contact your JUPEB coordinator or whoever was in charge to look into this for you