PAUL UNIVERSITY JUPEB FORM | REGISTRATION GUIDELINES.
PAUL University JUPEB application form is out. This is to inform the general public and interested candidates that the management of the Paul University, Akwa, Anambra State has announced the commencement of the sales of application form into her Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board programme for the 2017/2018 academic session.
The Programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables candidates gain direct admission into their respective second year degree programmes in Gregory University, Uturu and other JUPEB affiliated universities in Nigeria and abroad.
In this post, you will see details the following: Paul University JUPEB FORM, APPLICATION PROCEDURES FOR PU JUPEB,COST OF JUPEB AT PU, GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO ALL Paul University JUPEB STUDENTS & OTHERS.
- Paul University Application Deadline: 12/02/2018
What is Paul University JUPEB?
The full meaning of JUPEB is Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) . JUPEB is a new Advanced Level examination body recently established and coordinated by the University of Lagos.
Before you apply for Paul University JUPEB; Read the full details about JUPEB Here
PAUL UNIVERSITY JUPEB REQUIREMENTS.
To be eligible for Paul University JUPEB programme, candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
Read: JUPEB admission requirements
Duration of PAUL University JUPEB Programme.
The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
ACADEMIC CALENDAR: 2017/2018 Paul university JUPEB calendar
Paul University JUPEB Available Subject Combination.
Below are the courses being offered by the institution’s JUPEB unit.
|Economics, Government, Mathematics (EGM)|
|Business Management, Economics, Government (BEG)|
|Accounts, Economics, Government (AEG)|
|Accounts, Economics, Mathematics|
|Accounts, Business Management, Economics (ABE)|
|Agriculture||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Arts||Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL)|
|Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLR)|
|Law||Government, Literature-in-English, Religious Studies (GLR)|
|Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL)|
|Pharmacy||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Science and Technology||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)|
|Social Sciences||Economics, Government, Mathematics (EGM)|
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Administration/Management Sciences Arts, Sciences and Social Sciences courses in Paul University, Awka and other universities in Nigeria.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PAUL UNIVERSITY JUPEB ADMISSION.
- The candidate goes to any of the designated banks and makes the specified payment. He/She gets his/her payment teller and current passport photograph ready for scanning and uploading during the completion of the form.
- The candidate visits the Paul University JUPEB Portal and clicks on 2017/2018 JUPEB APPLICATION and click on “Apply Now” link. This takes the candidate to the Application form page.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- Application Form data can be saved and retrieved subsequently in case candidate’s information is not substantial and sufficient at the time of filling the form.
- On successful submission of the application by clicking Submit Application button, the candidate is notified on the screen with a link to print his/her Application Form as well as a mail being sent to his/her e-mail address if email was provided during filling the form from where he/she can subsequently print out a copy of the submitted application.
Non-registered candidates should sign-up and fill the application form online on the University JUPEB website: APPLY NOW!after paying the application fee of N10,000.00 (ten thousand naira) into one of the underlisted bank accounts. Students, who need help can collect forms from the JUPEB Secretariat in the University after the payment of the application fee. They will then be assisted to complete the online Application form.
|Bank||Account Name||Account Number|
|(1) Zenith Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||1012421366|
|(2) Access Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||0019935560|
Problems with the site: 0806-549-0926, 0810-111-7649
Programmes/Courses: 0803-505-3099, 0811-7575928, 0803-339-2089, 0803314-3552
Start your Application Now!