- 1 NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY JUPEB PROGRAMME APPLICATION FORM | REGISTRATION GUIDELINES | ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.
- 2 What is Niger Delta University (NDU) JUPEB?
- 3 NDU JUPEB REQUIREMENTS.
- 4 How to Apply for Niger Delta University (NDU) JUPEB Admission.
- 5 NDU JUPEB Entrance Examination:
NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY JUPEB PROGRAMME APPLICATION FORM | REGISTRATION GUIDELINES | ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.
Niger Delta University JUPEB application form for
2018/2019 academic session is yet to be out.
This is to inform the general public and interested candidates that the management of the Niger Delta University (NDU) has announced the commencement of the sales of application form into her Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
In this post, you will see details the following: Niger Delta University (NDU) JUPEB FORM, APPLICATION PROCEDURES FOR Niger Delta University (NDU) JUPEB,COST OF JUPEB AT Niger Delta University (NDU), GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO ALL Niger Delta University (NDU) JUPEB STUDENTS & OTHERS.
- NDU JUPEB Form Fee:
- NDU JUPEB Application Deadline:
- NDU JUPEB School Fees: Not stated yet
- When will NDU UNIVERSITY JUPEB Programme Start? : **
Before you apply for AU JUPEB;Read the full details about JUPEB Here
To be eligible for NDU JUPEB programme, candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
Read: JUPEB admission requirements
The duration of the JUPEB programme of Niger Delta University is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
READ: JUPEB Academic calendar
To be eligible to take examinations leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry Certificates, the candidate must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
- Each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
- Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
- The general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of perfoemance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper.
For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice.
Niger Delta University (NDU) JUPEB Courses.
List of available courses/programmes on NDU JUPEB and their subject combinations.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE:
- Department of Economics, Extension and Rural Sociology
- Department of Crop and Soil Science
- Department of Fisheries and Aquatic Studies
- Department of Animal Science
FACULTY OF ARTS:
- Department of English and Literary Studies
- Department of History and Diplomacy
- Department of Theatre Arts
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Religious Studies
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES:
- Medical Laboratory Science
FACULTY OF EDUCATION:
- Teacher Education
- SCIENCE EDUCATION (CHEMISTRY OPTION)
- SCIENCE EDUCATION (INTEGRATED SCIENCE OPTION)
- SCIENCE EDUCATION (BIOLOGY OPTION)
- SCIENCE EDUCATION (PHYSICS OPTION)
- SCIENCE EDUCATION (HEALTH OPTION)
- SCIENCE EDUCATION (MATHEMATICS OPTION)
- SCIENCE EDUCATION (HUMAN KINETICS OPTION)
- ARTS EDUCATION (ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES OPTION)
- ARTS EDUCATION (CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES OPTION)
- ARTS EDUCATION (HISTORY AND DIPLOMACY OPTION)
- SOCIAL SCIENCE EDUCATION (GEOGRAPHY & ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE OPTION)
- SOCIAL SCIENCE EDUCATION (SOCIAL SCIENCE OPTION)
- SOCIAL SCIENCE EDUCATION (POLITICAL SCIENCE OPTION)
- SOCIAL SCIENCE EDUCATION (ECONOMICS OPTION)
- Educational Foundations
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION
- Vocational/Industrial Technology
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING:
- Department of Agricultural/Environmental Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering/Hydrology
- Department of Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical/Marine Engineering
- Department of Petroleum Engineering
FACULTY OF LAW:
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:
- Department of Finance & Accountancy:
- Banking & Finance
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Office Information Management
FACULTY OF NURSING:
FACULTY OF PHARMACY:
FACULTY OF SCIENCE:
- Department of Biological Science
- Department of Geology
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES:
- Department of Economics
- Department of Geography/Environmental Management
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology
All the combinations above meet the entry requirement for direct admission into Degree Programmes in the Niger Delta University and other JUPEB affiliate Universities.
How to Apply for Niger Delta University (NDU) JUPEB Admission.
Go to any Diamond Bank branch in Nigeria.
Purchase an e-pin slip for Niger Delta University Basic Programme for a fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only. The University will not subsidize other charges such as bank charges.
Go online and log onto www.ndu.edu.ng and click on Apply for Basic Programme.
Closing date for the submission of Forms is Thursday, August 31, 2017.
The Entrance Examination into the Foundation Programme will hold at the Niger Delta University, Site as follows:
Entrance screening date:
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO NDU JUPEB CANDIDATES:
- Fill your Bio-Data correctly as no complaint about wrong bio-data will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who upload wrong bio-data will be disqualified and application fee forfeited.
- Only coloured print out will be accepted.
- Print at least 4 copies of the Niger Delta University online registration form with complete passport size photograph printed in colour.
- Candidates are to follow the application instruction very carefully and ensure they select the subject combinations relevant to their course of study.
- There is hostel accommodation for all students.
GENERAL JUPEB INFORMATION
- All candidates would be required to register for JAMB Direct Entry
- Candidates who voluntarily withdraw from the programme would not be refunded.
- Students who failed the Final JUPEB Examination may have the opportunity to reapply and repeat the programme.
- Applicants should check website of the University regularly for any further information.
NDU JUPEB STUDY CENTRE LOCATION/ADDRESS
Niger Delta University, Lectures will be conducted from 8a.m. – 4p.m. Monday to Friday at …..
Do you have any question on Niger Delta University JUPEB?
IMPORTANT NDU JUPEB/FOUNDATION PROGRAMME LINKS
Do you have any question on NDU JUPEB?
Need to join the list of JUPEB students of NDU ?
Comment your question or details below.