LAUTECH JUPEB Programme, Registration form, admission requirements, all other details – 2018/2019 session.
LAUTECH JUPEB application form for 2018/2019 academic session is out.
This is to inform the general public and interested candidates that the management of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) has announced the commencement of the sales of application form into her Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
In this post, you will see details the following: LAUTECH JUPEB FORM, APPLICATION PROCEDURES FOR LAUTECH JUPEB,COST OF JUPEB AT LAUTECH, GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO ALL LAUTECH JUPEB STUDENTS & OTHERS.
- LAUTECH JUPEB Form Fee: N10,000.00
- LAUTECH JUPEB Application Deadline:Monday, September 17, 2018.
- LAUTECH JUPEB School Fees: Not stated yet
- When will LAUTECH JUPEB Programme Start? : **
The full meaning of JUPEB is Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) .
JUPEB is a new Advanced Level examination body recently established and coordinated by the University of Lagos.
Before you apply for AU JUPEB;Read the full details about JUPEB Here
LAUTECH JUPEB REQUIREMENTS.
To be eligible for LAUTECH JUPEB programme, candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
Read: JUPEB admission requirements
Duration of LAUTECH JUPEB Programme.
The duration of the JUPEB programme of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH ) is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
READ: JUPEB Academic calendar
Eligibility Criteria for Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH ) JUPEB Admission
To be eligible to take examinations leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry Certificates, the candidate must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
- Each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
- Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
- The general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of perfoemance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper.
For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice.
LAUTECH JUPEB Courses.
List of available courses/programmes on LAUTECH JUPEB and their subject combinations.
- Agricultural Science
MANAGEMENT SCIENCE SUBJECTS
- Business Studies
How to Apply for Delta State University (DELSU) JUPEB Admission.
Application Form Fee: =N= 10,000:00
- All Fees are payable via the LAUTECH InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform
- Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=300:00 per transaction apply for all InterSwitch payments
You will be redirected to interswitch gateway during registration to make payment for the Application Form. Prepare for making your payment online by having the following information handy:
- An Interswitch enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card specified above, to cater for your fees as quoted in this section
- Click on “here to apply” link at the top of this web page. You should ONLY do this after you MUST have read and understood all the instructions on this site. The Email Address supplied has to be unique and valid, and will serve as your Registration ID to make payment.
- After successfully registering an account, you are to visit the Email address you supplied, to retrieve your PASSCODE. This PASSCODE will enable you access the payment system. This can be accessed through the “returning aplicant” link at the top of this page.
- After registering an account, please note, you then fall into the category of “Returning Applicant”, and you should always use the “Returning Applicant Login” at the top of this web page.
- As a “Returning Applicant”, you can make payment (by clicking on “Click here to Pay for your Application Form with a Created Email Address”. You are expected to supply the Email Address registered earlier and the PASSCODE sent to you); you can obtain a Application Form Number(this must be after a successful Application Form Payment); and you can also complete the application process.
- After a successful payment, in order to get an Application Form Number, click on “Click here to get a Form Number”. You are expected to supply the Email Address registered earlier and the PASSCODE sent to you. Your Application Form Number will be e-mailed to the supplied email address, and also shown on the screen.
- To complete the Application Form, you need to have gotten an Application Form number. You are to login with your Application Form number and the password earlier created. After you successfully fill the application form, and submit it, an Examination venue will be alloted to you. Please make sure you print this slip.
- Please note, after submission of your Application Form, you will be unable to change the Passport Photograph
- uploaded. Hence confirm the passport uploaded is yours before you attempt to submit your form.
The Entrance Examination into the Foundation Programme will hold at the LAUTECH , Site III as follows:
Entrance screening date:
- Screening Exercise will hold on Wednesday, September 19th to Friday, September 21st, 2018.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO LAUTECH JUPEB CANDIDATES:
- Fill your Bio-Data correctly as no complaint about wrong bio-data will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who upload wrong bio-data will be disqualified and application fee forfeited.
- Only coloured print out will be accepted.
- Print at least 4 copies of the Delta State University online registration form with complete passport size photograph printed in colour.
- Candidates are to follow the application instruction very carefully and ensure they select the subject combinations relevant to their course of study.
- There is hostel accommodation for all students.
GENERAL JUPEB INFORMATION
- All candidates would be required to register for JAMB Direct Entry
- Candidates who voluntarily withdraw from the programme would not be refunded.
- Students who failed the Final JUPEB Examination may have the opportunity to reapply and repeat the programme.
- Applicants should check website of the University regularly for any further information.
LAUTECH JUPEB STUDY CENTRE LOCATION/ADDRESS
For further enquiries, you may contact us via the listed contacts below:
- Phone Numbers: +2348033817017, +2348033805028
- Email Address: email@example.com
For technical or payment related matters arising during the Application process, you may contact us via the listed contacts below:
- Working Hours: 8am – 4pm, Working days
- Phone Numbers: +2348079038989, +2349094507494
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have any question on LAUTECH JUPEB?
Need to join the list of JUPEB students of LAUTECH ?
Comment your question or details below.