KOLADAISI UNIVERSITY JUPEB PROGRAMME APPLICATION FORM | REGISTRATION GUIDELINES.
Eligibility Criteria for KOLADAISI University JUPEB Admission
To be eligible to take examinations leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry Certificates, the candidate must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
- Each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
- Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
- The general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of perfoemance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper.
For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice.
Koladaisi University JUPEB Subject Combinations Requirements.
Applicants must have passed five subjects at Credit Level at not more than two sittings in the SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC/NECO or NABTEB which should include the major subjects of study. Credit grades in English Language and Mathematics are compulsory for eventual admission into any programme at the University (A Pass grade in Mathematics might be considered).
MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
Applicants must have passed five subjects at Credit Level at not more than two sittings in the SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC/NECO or NABTEB which should include the major subjects of study. Credit grades in English Language and Mathematics are compulsory for eventual admission into any programme at the University.
Applicants must have passed the following subjects at Credit Level: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two sittings in the SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC/NECO or NABTEB.
How to Apply for Koladaisi JUPEB Admission.
1. For online application, forms can be completed only after the payment of N10,000 application form
2. Payment can also be made at any of the University Bank Account stated at the end of this publication.
3. (i) Application forms can be downloaded for manual submission at the University Campus, Kilometer 18, Ibadan-Oyo Express Road, Ibadan
(ii) Candidates can also send scanned copies of their downloaded application forms with appropriate Bank teller to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. All applicants are required to email both O’ Level and UTME results to email@example.com
5. Successful Candidates MUST bring along the downloaded application form and original copies of their O’ Level results for clearance at time of registration.
KolaDaisi University Account Details For Payment
Account Name: KolaDaisi University, Ibadan
Account Number: 1771791077
Bank Name: Skye Bank
Account Name: KolaDaisi University, Ibadan
Account Number: 5100267248
Bank Name: Heritage Bank
For Further enquires please visit the University website www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Admission Office, KolaDaisi University, Ibadan through: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Seyi – 0808 430 1409- Whatsapp enabled, Omorinola – 0705 575 4888 / 0818 925 4314, Funmilola- 0906 887 2144
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO KOLADAISI UNIVERSITY JUPEB CANDIDATES:
- All applicants would be required to appear for the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise, at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan KM 18, Ibadan-Oyo Expressway, Ibadan.Duration: The duration of the Programme is one academic session (two Semesters).Accommodation: Hostel facilities are available on campus for interested students.
- Candidates are required to submit a valid e-mail address and a cell phone number during registration.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the applied course in either one (1) or two (2) sittings
GENERAL JUPEB INFORMATION
- All candidates would be required to register for JAMB Direct Entry
- Candidates who voluntarily withdraw from the programme would not be refunded.
- Students who failed the Final JUPEB Examination may have the opportunity to reapply and repeat the programme.
- Applicants should check website of the University regularly for any further information.
Do you have any question on KOLADAISI UNIVERSITY JUPEB?
Need to join the list of JUPEB students of ANCHOR ?
Comment your question or details below.