The management of the KolaDaisi University (KDU), Ibadan, Oyo State, has released the amount payable as school fees by fresh/returning undergraduate students and newly admitted JUPEB/Remedial candidates for the 2018/2019 academic session.
KolaDaisi University (KDU) School Fees Schedule
- All Students are required to register for their semester courses within the first three weeks of resumption. Registration is conditional on payment of the prescribed fees. Late registration after three weeks attracts a penalty of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira).
- Payment can be made either in full or in not more than three installments.
- For installment payments nonetheless, ALL Students are required to fully pay the accommodation fee and other fees/levies before resumption, 50% of tuition fee N150,000 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) before commencement of first semester examinations and the balance of N150,000 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) on resumption for the Second Semester.
SEE: KOLADAISI UNIVERSITY JUPEB PROGRAMME APPLICATION FORM | REGISTRATION GUIDELINES.
- Allocation of accommodation which is on first come first served shall be upon payment of accommodation fees and other levies.
- The University does not run cafeteria or restaurants, but there are decent eateries on Pay As You Eat (PAYE)
SEE THE LATEST KOLADAISI UNIVERSITY JUPEB SCHOOL FEES BELOW.
Koladaisi university school_fees