How to check your result on your JUPEB affiliated university website.
JUPEB result for the 2017/2018 session is out. Candidates who participated in the examination can now check their result online and offline .
This post is to guide all candidates on how to check their JUPEB result via their various JUPEB affiliated/partnering universities.
This might be necessary in case such candidate could not access result via the official JUPEB website.
Thus we encourage them to try out their institution’s portal.
The JUPEB results are either published in personalized web-document or compiled as pdf. It all depends on the method adopted by your institution. In this post. Ajayi Crowther University is used as a case study.
Please follow the steps below
- Obtain the JUPEB result website address (url or link) of your institution. In this case, Ajayi Crowther’s is https://www.acu.edu.ng/index.php/jupeb-result-download (Please contact your university to obtain this information i.e coordinator, class rep, etc)
- Logon to the website/link obtained above i.e https://www.acu.edu.ng/index.php/jupeb-result-download
- Enter your JUPEB Number as ID Number and Password to gain access to the result download link.
Please enter your details in CAPITAL LETTERS as the password is case-sensitive.
- Click on Login to check your result.
- Also check if your school has this result published to her noticed board.
To check your result via JUPEB official website click here