Wesley JUPEB Programme Application Form \ Registration Guidelines For All Candidates.
Wesley University JUPEB application form for 2018/2019 academic session is out.
This is to inform the general public and interested candidates that the management of the Wesley University has announced the commencement of the sales of application form into her Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
In this post, you will see details the following: Wesley university JUPEB Form, Application procedures for Wesley university JUPEB,Cost of JUPEB at Wesley university, General instructions to all Wesley university JUPEB candidates and others.
- Wesley university JUPEB Form Fee: N10,000
- Wesley university JUPEB Application Deadline:
- When will Wesley university JUPEB Programme Start? :
The full meaning of JUPEB is Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board.
JUPEB is an Advanced Level examination body recently established and coordinated by the University of Lagos.
Before you apply for Wesley university JUPEB;Read the full details about JUPEB Here
Wesley University JUPEB Admission Requirements.
All interested applicants must possess credit passes in at least five (5) relevant O’Level subjects (which must include the following):
English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB and its equivalent, in not more than two sittings.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply for the Wesley JUPEB Programme.
All interested applicants are expected to register for a combination of 3 subjects out of the 16 subjects. These three subjects must be according to their proposed course of study in the University.
Read: JUPEB admission requirements
Duration of Wesley university JUPEB Programme.
The duration of the JUPEB programme of Wesley university is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
READ: JUPEB Academic calendar
Eligibility Criteria for Wesley university JUPEB Admission
To be eligible to take examinations leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry Certificates, the candidate must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
- Each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
- Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
- The general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of performance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper.
For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice.
Wesley university JUPEB Courses.
Wesley university available JUPEB programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Natural and Applied Sciences:
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Physics with Electronics
- Computer Science.
Agriculture, Food Science & Technology
- Food Science & Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Hospitality Management & Tourism
- Aquaculture & Fisheries Management
Social and Management Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
Environmental Design & Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Estate Management
Below is the list of approved subject combinations for a successful JUPEB registration at the Wesley university.
- Accounting, Economics, Government or Geography
- Accounting, Business Studies, Government or Geography
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- Business Studies, Economics and Geography
- Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics
- Economics, Mathematics, Government
- Economics, Mathematics, Geography
- Economics, Literature in English, Government
- Government, Religious Studies, Literature in English
- Geography, Mathematics, Physics
- Geography, Mathematics, Economics
- History, Literature, Religious Studies.
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in all JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria including Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
How to Apply for Wesley university JUPEB Admission.
Please follow step by step the procedures below, which will show you, how to get started and apply for the ongoing Wesley university foundation programme .
- JUPEB and Pre-Degree applicants should pay the sum of ten thousand Naira (N10,000) to Skye Bank Account No. 1770793957.
- Certificate programme applicants should pay N5,000 to Skye Bank Account No. 1771757411.
Application forms can be obtained online or at the University Campus.
Wesley university JUPEB Entrance Examination.
Information concerning Wesley university JUPEB entrance examination is being updated here.
How to gain admission into Wesley university Through JUPEB
To qualify for placement into a degree programme of Wesley university, a student must register for Direct Entry with JAMB and score a minimum of 7 points (e.gDDD+1=7, BEE+1=7, etc). Students should note that score requirement to gain entry into the University may vary across courses and Tertiary Institutions.
READ: How to obtain Jamb Direct-entry Form
Applicants into 2018/2019 Preliminary Programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for their admission status and other relevant information.
All candidates are required to register for 2019 JAMB Direct Entry during the programme.
All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate
Phone: 08122466487, 08071595824
IMPORTANT WESLEY UNIVERSITY JUPEB/FOUNDATION PROGRAMME LINKS
⇒ Wesley university JUPEB cut off marks
⇒Wesley university JUPEB syllabus (pdf)
⇒How to past Wesley university JUPEB/Foundation examination
⇒How to gain admission into Wesley university through direct entry (DE form)
⇒Wesley university JUPEB marking scheme
⇒Wesley university JUPEB past questions
⇒ Other universities selling JUPEB form
Do you have any question on Wesley university JUPEB?
Need to join the list of JUPEB students of Wesley university?
Comment your question or details below.