JUPEB centres in Bayelsa and list of universities that accept jupeb for 200 level admission in in Bayelsa are d below.
In this post, we cover:
List of schools that accept JUPEB in Bayelsa, JUPEB partnering institution in Bayelsa, How to apply for JUPEB in Asaba, Cost of applying and studying for JUPEB in Bayelsa, JUPEB accredited centers in Bayelsa, when JUPEB registration will start in Bayelsa and other information .
Bayelsa City is the capital of Edo state, Nigeria, the population of the entire is approximately 8 million people. It is made up of four major ethnic groups; namely Edo, Esan, Owan and Etsako. Edo has over 4 accredited universities as at 2018.
JUPEB means Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board. The board is in-charge of the advanced level program also known as foundation program mainly conducted by JUPEB partnering and affiliated institution to prepare qualified and interested candidates for a period of one academic year divided into two semesters…..
Below are the universities where candidates can do their JUPEB programe and the list of universities that accept the programme in Bayelsa .
- Niger Delta University – Apply for NDU JUPEB form – NDU Jupeb news
- Federal University, Otuke – Apply for Fuotuoke jupeb form – Fuotuoke jupeb news
Above are the only accredited JUPEB centers in Bayelsa .
Warning: Do not pay an individual for your JUPEB registration in Bayelsa. There are so many scammers and impostors out there claiming to be JUPEB admin. Be warned!
- Updated JUPEB cut-off marks
- JUPEB General Admission requirements by universities in Bayelsa
- Duration of JUPEB in Bayelsa
- Cost of JUPEB in Bayelsa
- JUPEB centers in other states
( Click on them to download for free)
- 2018/2019 JUPEB syllabus pdf
- JUPEB past questions pdf
- How to obtain direct entry form to process admission after JUPEB
- JUPEB examination marking scheme
- JUPEB questions & answer sections ( ask us any question about JUPEB here )
- How to check and collect JUPEB certificate
- Alternative programme to JUPEB
Do you have any question? Ask us via comment below.