- 1 JABU JUPEB Programme Application Form – Registration Guidelines, Admission Requirements, Entrance Exams,Fees For All Candidates.
- 2 What is JABU JUPEB?
- 3 JABU JUPEB Admission Requirements.
- 4 JABU JUPEB Subject Combinations.
- 5 How to Apply for JABU JUPEB Admission Form.
- 6 How to gain admission into CRUTECH Through JUPEB
JABU JUPEB Programme Application Form – Registration Guidelines, Admission Requirements, Entrance Exams,Fees For All Candidates.
JABU JUPEB application form for 2019/2020 academic session is out.
This is to inform the general public and interested candidates that the management of the University of JABU has announced the commencement of the sales of application form into her Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
In this post, you will see details the following: JABU JUPEB Form, Application procedures for University of JABU JUPEB,Cost of JUPEB at University of JABU, General instructions to all University of JABU JUPEB candidates and others.
- JABU JUPEB Form Fee: N15,000 ( fifteen thousand Naira )
- JABU JUPEB School Fees: Not stated
- JABU JUPEB Application Deadline: not stated
- When will JABU JUPEB Programme Start?
Each candidate admitted into the programme will be exposed to an intensive academic work in three subject combinations relevant to their desired field of study. The subjects are in consonance with the 100 Level courses of the relevant discipline currently offered in JABU.
Thus, candidates will offer six (6) courses per semester, making a total of twelve courses at the end of the programme. Each course will be examined at the end of each semester but the results in all the courses taken will be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain a letter grade in each subject (i.e. A, B, C, D, E, & F).
JABU JUPEB Admission Requirements.
All interested applicants must possess credit passes in at least five (5) relevant O’Level subjects (which must include the following):
English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB and its equivalent, in not more than two sittings.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply for the JABU JUPEB Programme.
All interested applicants are expected to register for a combination of 3 subjects out of the 16 subjects. These three subjects must be according to their proposed course of study in the University.
Duration of JABU JUPEB Programme.
- History/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (HLCRS)
- Economics/History/Literature in English (EHL)
- History/Igbo/CRS (HICRS)
- Igbo/Literature/CRS (ILCRS)
- History/Igbo/French (HIF)
- Social Sciences
- Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)
- Government/ Economics /Geography (GEG)
- Literature/ Economics /Government (LEG)
- Biology/Economics/ Government (BEG)
- Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)
- Biology/Government/CRS (BGCRS)
- Management Sciences
- Business Studies /Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)
- Mathematics/Accounting/Geography (MAG)
- Mathematics / Economics / Business Studies (MEB)
- Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)
- Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM)
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB)
How to Apply for JABU JUPEB Admission Form.
- Pay the sum of N15,000 to JABU JUPEB GTB Account
- Attach your recent colour passport photograph with plain background (the passport size must not be more than 100KB)
- Complete the form and click “Submit”
- Print out your acknowledgement slip
How to gain admission into CRUTECH Through JUPEB
To qualify for placement into a degree programme of CRUTECH, a student must register for Direct Entry with JAMB and score a minimum of 7 points (e.gDDD+1=7, BEE+1=7, etc). Students should note that score requirement to gain entry into the University may vary across courses and Tertiary Institutions.
- Applicants into 2019/2020 preliminary programme are advised to checking our website for the actual date of the oral interview and for other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2020 UTME during the programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2019/2020 preliminary interview shall hold at the CRUTECH.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
Do you have any question on JABU JUPEB?