GREGORY UNIVERSITY JUPEB FORM | REGISTRATION GUIDELINES.
GREGORY University JUPEB application form is out. This is to inform the general public and interested candidates that the management of the Gregory University Uturu (GUU) has announced the commencement of the sales of application form into her Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board programme for the 2017/2018 academic session.The Programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables candidates gain direct admission into their respective second year degree programmes in Gregory University, Uturu and other JUPEB affiliated universities in Nigeria and abroad.
In this post, you will see details the following: GUU JUPEB FORM, APPLICATION PROCEDURES FOR GUU JUPEB,COST OF JUPEB AT GUU, GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO ALL GUU JUPEB STUDENTS & OTHERS.
- GUU Application Deadline: Not Specified
What is GUU JUPEB?
The full meaning of JUPEB is Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) . JUPEB is a new Advanced Level examination body recently established and coordinated by the University of Lagos.
Before you apply for GUU JUPEB; Read the full details about JUPEB Here
GREGORY UNIVERSITY JUPEB REQUIREMENTS.
To be eligible for GUU JUPEB programme, candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
Read: JUPEB admission requirements
Duration of GUU JUPEB Programme.
The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
ACADEMIC CALENDAR: 2017/2018 Gregory university JUPEB calendar
HOW TO APPLY FOR GREGORY UNIVERSITY JUPEB
Pay the application fee of N10,000.00 only to: A/C No 4011247566 Fidelity Bank Plc A/C Name: Gregory University, Uturu. Thereafter, collect the registration form from the Registrar GUU for completion.
LIST OF (JUPEB) COURSES OFFERED BY GREGORY UNIVERSITY.
Below are the list of degree programmes of the Gregory university that JUPEB candidates can get admitted into after their programmes.
- AGRICULTURE: Agriculture, Hotel Management and Tourism
- ENGINEERING: Civil, Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Petroleum, Chemical,Computer, Geology
- ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES: Surveying, Geo-infomatics, Geology, Urban and Regional Planning, Estate Management.
- HUMANITIES: English and Literary Studies, french and International Studies, Linguistics and Communication Studies, Theatre and Media Studies, History and International Studies
- LAW: Criminal Law, Public and Commercial Law, International Law and Jurisprudence.
- MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES: Human Anatomy, Human Physiology, Medicine and Surgery.
- NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES: Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physics, Computer Science, mathematics and Statistics.
- SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Insurance, International Relations, Political Science, Marketing, Mass Communication, Sociology, Industrial Relations & Personnel Management.
GUU JUPEB GENERAL INFORMATION
All JUPEB candidates for 2017/2018 are advised to register for 2018/2019 JAMB Direct entry, during the JUPEB programme.