Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB Programme Application Form,Registration Guidelines, Admission Requirements, Entrance Exams,Fees For All Candidates.
Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB application form for 2019/2020 academic session is out.
This is to inform the general public and interested candidates that the management of the Godfrey Okoye University has announced the commencement of the sales of application form into her Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
In this post, you will see details the following: Godfrey Okoye university JUPEB Form, Application procedures for Godfrey Okoye university JUPEB,Cost of JUPEB at Godfrey Okoye university, General instructions to all Godfrey Okoye university JUPEB candidates and others.
The full meaning of JUPEB is Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board.
JUPEB is an Advanced Level examination body recently established and coordinated by the University of Lagos.
Before you apply for Godfrey Okoye university JUPEB;Read the full details about JUPEB Here
Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB Admission Requirements.
All interested applicants must possess credit passes in at least five (5) relevant O’Level subjects (which must include the following):
English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB and its equivalent, in not more than two sittings.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply for the Godfrey Okoye JUPEB Programme.
All interested applicants are expected to register for a combination of 3 subjects out of the 16 subjects. These three subjects must be according to their proposed course of study in the University.
Read: JUPEB admission requirements
Duration of Godfrey Okoye university JUPEB Programme.
The duration of the JUPEB programme of Godfrey Okoye university is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
READ: JUPEB Academic calendar
Eligibility Criteria for Godfrey Okoye university JUPEB Admission
To be eligible to take examinations leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry Certificates, the candidate must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
- Each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
- Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
- The general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of performance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper.
For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice.
Godfrey Okoye university JUPEB Courses.
Godfrey Okoye university available JUPEB programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB Subject Combinations.
||History/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (HLCRS)
|Economics/History/Literature in English (EHL)
|Government/ Economics /Government (GEG)
|Literature/ Economics /Government (LEG)
|Biology/Economics/ Government (BEG)
|Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)
||Business Studies /Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)
|Mathematics/Economics/Business Studies (MEB)
||Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Natural and Applied Sciences, Management and Social Sciences, and Arts courses in all JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria including Godfrey Okoye University Enugu.
How to Apply for Godfrey Okoye university (GOUNI) JUPEB Admission.
Please follow step by step the procedures below, which will show you, how to get started and apply for the ongoing Godfrey Okoye university foundation programme .
- Pay the application fee of N 10,000.00 through our online payment platform on the University Portal or visit any bank branch of Fidelity, Zenith, Skpe, GTB, First Bank, UBA and Umuchinemere MFB (Only in Enugu). A receipt which contains a receipt number and confirmation Order Number will be given to you at the bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid)
- Visit the GOU Portal via gouni.edu.ng or the university Admission Office.
- All your bio-data fields are compulsory.
- Color passport photograph with white background.
- The passport photograph must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB
- Select jamb subject as well as its score
- Select Olevel subject as well as its score
- Maximum of two sittings are allowed where necessary. Click Here To Apply
- Complete the form and click on submit.
For More Call: 08166835511
Godfrey Okoye university JUPEB Entrance Examination.
Information concerning Godfrey Okoye university JUPEB entrance examination is being updated here.
How to gain admission into Godfrey Okoye university Through JUPEB
To qualify for placement into a degree programme of Madonna university, a student must register for Direct Entry with JAMB and score a minimum of 7 points (e.gDDD+1=7, BEE+1=7, etc). Students should note that score requirement to gain entry into the University may vary across courses and Tertiary Institutions.
READ: How to obtain Jamb Direct-entry Form
- Applicants into 2019/2020 preliminary programme are advised to checking our website for the actual date of the oral interview and for other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2020 UTME during the programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2019/2020 preliminary interview shall hold at the Godfrey Okoye University Enugu.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate
IMPORTANT MADONNA UNIVERSITY JUPEB/GODFREY OKOYE FOUNDATION PROGRAMME LINKS
⇒ Godfrey Okoye university JUPEB cut off marks
⇒Godfrey Okoye university JUPEB syllabus (pdf)
⇒How to past Godfrey Okoye university JUPEB/Foundation examination
⇒How to gain admission into Godfrey Okoye university through direct entry (DE form)
⇒Godfrey Okoye university JUPEB marking scheme
⇒Godfrey Okoye university JUPEB past questions
⇒ Other universities selling JUPEB form
Do you have any question on Godfrey Okoye university JUPEB?
Need to join the list of JUPEB students of GOUNI university?
Comment your question or details below.