FUTA JUPEB/Advanced Basic Science programme Programme Application Form \ Registration Guidelines For All Candidates.
FUTA JUPEB application form for 2019/2020 academic session is not yet out.
This is to inform the general public and interested candidates that the management of the Federal University of Technology, Akure has not announced the commencement of the sales of application form into her Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
In this post, you will see details the following:FUTA JUPEB Form, Application procedures for FUTAJUPEB,Cost of JUPEB at FUTA, General instructions to all FUTA JUPEB candidates and others.
- FUTA JUPEB Form Fee: N15,000 (Fifteen thousand Naira)
- FUTA JUPEB Application Deadline: not stated yet
- FUTA JUPEB School Fees:****
- When will FUTA JUPEB Programme Start? : Not Stated yet
The full meaning of JUPEB is Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) .
JUPEB is an Advanced Level examination body recently established and coordinated by the University of Lagos.
Before you apply for FUTA JUPEB;Read the full details about JUPEB Here
FUTA JUPEB Admission Requirements.
All interested applicants must possess credit passes in at least five (5) relevant O’Level subjects (which must include the following):
English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB and its equivalent, in not more than two sittings.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply for the FUTA JUPEB Programme.
All interested applicants are expected to register for a combination of 3 subjects out of the 16 subjects. These three subjects must be according to their proposed course of study in the University.
Read: JUPEB admission requirements
Duration of FUTA JUPEB Programme.
The duration of the JUPEB programme of FUTA is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
READ: JUPEB Academic calendar
Eligibility Criteria for FUTA JUPEB Admission
To be eligible to take examinations leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry Certificates, the candidate must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
- Each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
- Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
- The general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of performance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper.
For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice.
FUTA JUPEB Courses.
FUTA available JUPEB programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Below is the list of approved subject combinations for a successful JUPEB registration at the FUTA.
1. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT):
• Agricultural and Resource Economics (ARE)
• Agricultural Extension and Communication Technology (AEC)
• Animal Production and Health (APH)
• Crop, Soil and Pest Management (CSP)
• Ecotourism and Wildlife Management (EWM)
• Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology (FAT)
• Food Science Technology (FST)
• Forestry and Wood Technology (FWT)
2. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET):
• Agricultural and Environmental Engineering (AEE)
• Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE)
• Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
• Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (MME)
• Mechanical Engineering (MEE)
• Mining Engineering (MNE)
3. SCHOOL OF EARTH AND MINERAL SCIENCES (SEMS):
• Applied Geology (AGY)
• Applied Geophysics (AGP)
• Marine Science and Technology (MST)
• Meteorology (MET)
• Remote Sensing (RSG)
4. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET):
• Architecture (ARC)
• Building Technology (BDT)
• Estate Management (ESM)
• Industrial Design (IDD)
• Quantity Surveying (QSV)
• Surveying and Geo-informatics (SVG)
• Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
5. SCHOOL OF SCIENCES (SOS):
• Biochemistry (BCH)
• Biology (BIO)
• Chemistry (CHE)
• Computer Science (CSC)
• Mathematical Science (MTS)
• Microbiology (MCB)
• Physics (PHY)
• Statistics (STA)
How to Apply for FUTA JUPEB Admission.
1. Candidates are to visit www.futa.edu.ng. Click on CCE Portal and PDS Application form to Create an account.
2. Login into your account with your Username and Password. Click on Payment to generate invoice for the application form.
3. Candidates are to pay application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) excluding bank charges on the Remitta platform only in any bank.
4. Candidates are to complete and print the PDS Application Form online after payment by logging on to Federal University of Technology, Akure’s website www.futa.edu.ng and click on the online PDS Application Form.
5. Submit the complete Online Application Form and print out a copy of the Screening Scheduled slip.
6. The Application opens on Monday, 10th June, 2019 and closes on Monday, 30th September, 2019. All awaiting results candidates must upload their results on the www.futa.edu.ng on or before the closing date.
7. Screening Examination will hold between 16th and 20th September, 2019.
8. The underlisted helplines could be contacted for clarification on issue bordering on the registration. 07061162814, 08074254379, 08034615157
FUTA JUPEB Entrance Examination.
Information concerning FUTA JUPEB entrance examination is being updated here.
How to gain admission into FUTA Through JUPEB
To qualify for placement into a degree programme of FUTA, a student must register for Direct Entry with JAMB and score a minimum of 7 points (e.gDDD+1=7, BEE+1=7, etc). Students should note that score requirement to gain entry into the University may vary across courses and Tertiary Institutions.
READ: How to obtain Jamb Direct-entry Form
Do you have any question on FUTA JUPEB?
Need to join the list of JUPEB students of FUTA?
Comment your question or details below.