FUPRE JUPEB Programme Application Form – Registration Guidelines, Admission Requirements, Entrance Exams,Fees For All Candidates.
Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun JUPEB application form for 2018/2019 academic session is out.
This is to inform the general public and interested candidates that the management of the FUPRE has announced the commencement of the sales of application form into her Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
In this post, you will see details the following: FUPRE JUPEB Form, Application procedures for FUPRE JUPEB,Cost of JUPEB at FUPRE, General instructions to all FUPRE JUPEB candidates and others.
The full meaning of JUPEB is Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board.
JUPEB is an Advanced Level examination body recently established and coordinated by the University of Lagos.
Each candidate admitted into the programme will be exposed to an intensive academic work in three subject combinations relevant to their desired field of study. The subjects are in consonance with the 100 Level courses of the relevant discipline currently offered in FUPRE. Thus, candidates will offer six (6) courses per semester, making a total of twelve courses at the end of the programme. Each course will be examined at the end of each semester but the results in all the courses taken will be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain a letter grade in each subject (i.e. A, B, C, D, E, & F).
Before you apply for FUPRE JUPEB;Read the full details about JUPEB Here
FUPRE JUPEB Admission Requirements.
All interested applicants must possess credit passes in at least five (5) relevant O’Level subjects (which must include the following):
English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB and its equivalent, in not more than two sittings.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply for the FUPRE JUPEB Programme.
All interested applicants are expected to register for a combination of 3 subjects out of the 16 subjects. These three subjects must be according to their proposed course of study in the University.
Read: JUPEB admission requirements
Duration of FUPRE JUPEB Programme.
The duration of the JUPEB programme of FUPRE is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
READ: JUPEB Academic calendar
Eligibility Criteria for FUPRE JUPEB Admission
To be eligible to take examinations leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry Certificates, the candidate must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
- Each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
- Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
- The general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of performance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper.
For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice.
FUPRE JUPEB Courses.
FUPRE university available JUPEB programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
(i) Petroleum Engineering
(ii) Gas Engineering
(iii) Chemical Engineering
(iv) Electrical and Electronics Engineering
(v) Marine Engineering
(vi) Mechanical Engineering
(i) Industrial Chemistry
(iii) Environmental Science
(iv) Geology and Geophysics
(v) Computer Science
For admission into FUPRE and other affiliate institutions, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examination in order to obtain the Direct Entry Certificate, must satisfy all admission requirements prescribed by the Departments and Colleges of choice.
How to Apply for FUPRE JUPEB Admission.
Please follow step by step the procedures below, which will show you, how to get started and apply for the ongoing FUPRE foundation programme .
Candidates seeking admission into the FUPRE Foundation Programme must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in at least five (5) subjects at O’ Level, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in the GCE, SSCE, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB.
Application fee is Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000).
The school fees is Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira (N250,000). The school fees is payable when admission is offered before registration is completed.
2.) Log into www.fupre.edu.ng.
Goto ePortal menu.
Click on Foundation Programme Registration link
3.) Read the instructions and click Start Registration button
4.) Fill the Online Application Form
5.) Enter the Bank Teller details into the appropriate space
6.) SUBMIT and print the confirmation page
Godfrey Okoye university JUPEB Entrance Examination.
Information concerning FUPRE JUPEB entrance examination is being updated here.
How to gain admission into FUPRE Through JUPEB
To qualify for placement into a degree programme of FUPRE, a student must register for Direct Entry with JAMB and score a minimum of 7 points (e.gDDD+1=7, BEE+1=7, etc). Students should note that score requirement to gain entry into the University may vary across courses and Tertiary Institutions.
READ: How to obtain Jamb Direct-entry Form
- Applicants into 2018/2019 preliminary programme are advised to checking our website for the actual date of the oral interview and for other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2019 UTME during the programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2018/2019 preliminary interview shall hold at the FUPRE.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate
IMPORTANT FUPRE UNIVERSITY JUPEB/FUPRE FOUNDATION PROGRAMME LINKS
⇒ FUPRE JUPEB cut off marks
⇒FUPRE JUPEB syllabus (pdf)
⇒How to pass FUPRE JUPEB/Foundation examination
⇒How to gain admission into FUPRE through direct entry (DE form)
⇒FUPRE JUPEB marking scheme
⇒FUPRE JUPEB past questions
⇒ Other universities selling JUPEB form
Do you have any question on FUPRE JUPEB?
Need to join the list of JUPEB students of FUPRE ?
Comment your question or details below.