- 1 FUNAI JUPEB Programme Application Form,Registration Guidelines, Admission Requirements, Entrance Exams,Fees For All Candidates.
- 2 What is FUNAI JUPEB?
- 3 FUNAI JUPEB Admission Requirements.
- 4 How to Apply for FUNAI JUPEB Admission.
- 5 How to gain admission into FUNAI Through JUPEB.
- 6 FUNAI CES ADMISSION.
- 7 IMPORTANT FUNAI JUPEB/ FUNAI FOUNDATION PROGRAMME LINKS
FUNAI JUPEB Programme Application Form,Registration Guidelines, Admission Requirements, Entrance Exams,Fees For All Candidates.
FUNAI JUPEB application form for 2018/2019 academic session is out.
This is to inform the general public and interested candidates that the management of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike (FUNAI) has announced the commencement of the sales of application form into her Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
In this post, you will see details the following: FUNAI JUPEB Form, Application procedures for FUNAI JUPEB,Cost of JUPEB at FUNAI, General instructions to all FUNAI JUPEB candidates and others.
- FUNAI JUPEB Form Fee: N10,000
- FUNAI JUPEB Application Deadline:Friday, 31st August, 2018 at 11.59 pm.
- When will FUNAI JUPEB Programme Start? :
Before you apply for Wesley university JUPEB;Read the full details about JUPEB Here
FUNAI JUPEB Admission Requirements.
All interested applicants must possess credit passes in at least five (5) relevant O’Level subjects (which must include the following):
English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB and its equivalent, in not more than two sittings.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply for the FUNAI JUPEB Programme.
All interested applicants are expected to register for a combination of 3 subjects out of the 16 subjects. These three subjects must be according to their proposed course of study in the University.
Duration of FUNAI JUPEB Programme.
Eligibility Criteria for FUNAI JUPEB Admission
To be eligible to take examinations leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry Certificates, the candidate must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
- Each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
- Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
- The general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of performance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper.
For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice.
FUNAI JUPEB Courses.
FUNAI available JUPEB programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The AE-FUNAI Centre for Educational Services (AE-FUNAI CES) will prepare candidates for admission into Bachelors’ degree programmes in the following faculties:
|BASIC MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES||
|ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||
|MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in all JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria.
How to Apply for FUNAI JUPEB Admission.
Please follow step by step the procedures below, which will show you, how to get started and apply for the ongoing FUNAI foundation programme .
- Visit the AE-FUNAI CES ePortal (www.ces.funai.edu.ng). On the menu bar, click on ePortal, and select “Start Online Application” from the drop-down menu. You will be required to supply your email address and other required information in order to start your online application.
- After creating an Account, login with your Application No. and Password and follow the necessary processes to capture your personal information and other required information.
- Generate your Remita Retrieval Number (RRN) for payment. Instructions on generating your RRN will be automatically displayed on the payment page on your browser. Please read carefully and note that your RRN MUST BE ACTIVATED on our ePortal before payment is made.
- After payment, a 16-digit PIN will be sent to your Mobile Phone to enable you complete all remaining and necessary sections of your Online Application.
- Ensure all sections of your application form are correctly filled, and click on “Complete Application” to submit your application to our online server. Our server shall acknowledge receipt of your form by sending an SMS to your Mobile Phone. Print two coloured copies of your Application Form.
FUNAI JUPEB Entrance Examination.
Information concerning FUNAI JUPEB entrance examination is being updated here.
How to gain admission into FUNAI Through JUPEB.
To qualify for placement into a degree programme of FUNAI, a student must register for Direct Entry with JAMB and score a minimum of 7 points (e.gDDD+1=7, BEE+1=7, etc). Students should note that score requirement to gain entry into the University may vary across courses and Tertiary Institutions.
FUNAI CES ADMISSION.
- Applicants into 2018/2019 preliminary programme are advised to check the AE-FUNAI CES Website (www.ces.funai.edu.ng) for other relevant information.
- Applicants must provide a recent coloured passport photograph (taken not earlier than 3 months before time of application) with a white background. Selfies, blurred and webcam photos are strictly prohibited. Applicants who upload wrong bio-data and credentials will be disqualified and forfeit application fee.
- Applicants are to report to the Centre for Educational Services for Registration and Screening, ONLY when they have received an Invitation (through email) and Admission Letter approved by the Director. Applicants are hereby advised to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers.
- Applicants are advised to follow the application instructions carefully and ensure they follow the stipulated guidelines. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate. For application related enquiries, please see detailed Candidate Guide at https://www.ces.funai.edu.ng/guide-for-candidates or contact the Webmaster via email@example.com
IMPORTANT FUNAI JUPEB/ FUNAI FOUNDATION PROGRAMME LINKS
Do you have any question on FUNAI JUPEB?
Need to join the list of JUPEB students of FUNAI?
Comment your question or details below.