- 1 FUNAAB JUPEB Programme Application Form \ Registration Guidelines For All Candidates.
- 2 What is FUNAAB university JUPEB?
- 3 FUNAAB JUPEB Requirements.
- 4 How to Apply for FUNAAB JUPEB Admission.
- 5 How to gain admission into FUNAAB Through JUPEB
FUNAAB JUPEB Programme Application Form \ Registration Guidelines For All Candidates.
FUNAAB JUPEB application form for 2018/2019 academic session is not yet out.
This is to inform the general public and interested candidates that the management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta has not announced the commencement of the sales of application form into her Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
In this post, you will see details the following:FUNAAB JUPEB Form, Application procedures for FUNAABJUPEB,Cost of JUPEB at FUNAAB, General instructions to all FUNAAB JUPEB candidates and others.
- FUNAAB JUPEB Form Fee: ****
- FUNAAB JUPEB Application Deadline: not stated yet
- FUNAAB JUPEB School Fees:****
- When will FUNAAB JUPEB Programme Start? : Not Stated yet
Before you apply for FUNAAB JUPEB;Read the full details about JUPEB Here
FUNAAB JUPEB Requirements.
All interested applicants must possess credit passes in at least five (5) relevant O’Level subjects (which must include the following):
English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB and its equivalent, in not more than two sittings.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply for the FUNAAB JUPEB Programme.
All interested applicants are expected to register for a combination of 3 subjects out of the 16 subjects. These three subjects must be according to their proposed course of study in the University.
Duration of FUNAABJUPEB Programme.
Eligibility Criteria for FUNAAB JUPEB Admission
To be eligible to take examinations leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry Certificates, the candidate must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
- Each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
- Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
- The general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of performance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper.
For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice.
FUNAAB university JUPEB Courses.
FUNAAB available JUPEB programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Below is the list of approved subject combinations for a successful JUPEB registration at the FUNAAB.
Depending on their choice of discipline, each student is expected to take 3 basic combinations of any of the following subjects as stated below:
- Science Subjects: Phy., Chem., Bio., or Phy., Chem., Maths.
- Management Science Subjects: Econs., Bus Mgt., Accounting
- Art Subjects: Lit-in-English., History.,Econs or Bus Mgt.
How to Apply for FUNAAB JUPEB Admission.
Please follow step by step the procedures below, which will show you, how to get started and apply for the ongoing FUNAAB foundation programme .
(i) Applicants for the JUPEB Programme should complete the application form online at: http://portal.unaab.edu.ng:93/Public/PreFill.aspx?progid=7
(ii) Select your department and proceed.
(iii) details to be published later
FUNAAB university JUPEB Entrance Examination.
Information concerning FUNAAB JUPEB entrance examination is being updated here.
How to gain admission into FUNAAB Through JUPEB
To qualify for placement into a degree programme of FUNAAB, a student must register for Direct Entry with JAMB and score a minimum of 7 points (e.gDDD+1=7, BEE+1=7, etc). Students should note that score requirement to gain entry into the University may vary across courses and Tertiary Institutions.
Do you have any question on FUNAAB JUPEB?
Need to join the list of JUPEB students of FUNAAB?
Comment your question or details below.