- 1 Edwin Clark JUPEB Programme Application Form \ Registration Guidelines For All Candidates.
- 2 How to Apply for Edwin Clark university JUPEB Admission.
- 3 How to gain admission into Edwin Clark university Through JUPEB.
Edwin Clark JUPEB Programme Application Form \ Registration Guidelines For All Candidates.
Edwin Clark University JUPEB application form for 2018/2019 academic session is out!
This is to inform the general public and interested candidates that the management of the Edwin Clark University has announced the commencement of the sales of application form into her Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
In this post, you will see details the following:Edwin Clark JUPEB Form, Application procedures for Edwin Clark JUPEB,Cost of JUPEB at Edwin Clark, General instructions to all Edwin Clark JUPEB candidates and others.
- Edwin Clark JUPEB Form Fee: N2,500.00 (non-refundable)
- Edwin Clark university JUPEB Application Deadline: No dates yet.
- Edwin Clark JUPEB School Fees: School Fees for Two Semesters – N350,000 all inclusive except feeding.
- Mode of Examination: Computer-Based Testing (Examination Pass will be generated automatically after successful completion of the application process)
- When will Edwin Clark University JUPEB Programme Start? : October 2018
- Edwin Clark university JUPEB Entrance examination Dates: Not yet announced
Before you apply for Edwin Clark university JUPEB;Read the full details about JUPEB Here
All interested applicants must possess credit passes in at least five (5) relevant O’Level subjects (which must include the following):
English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB and its equivalent, in not more than two sittings.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply for the Edwin Clark university JUPEB Programme.
All interested applicants are expected to register for a combination of 3 subjects out of the 16 subjects. These three subjects must be according to their proposed course of study in the University.
Eligibility Criteria for Edwin Clark university JUPEB Admission
By eligibility, we mean who can apply for JUPEB.
To be eligible to take examinations leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry Certificates, the candidate must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
- Each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
- Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
- The general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of performance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper.
For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice.
Edwin Clark university available JUPEB programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Below is the list of approved subject combinations for a successful JUPEB registration at the Edwin Clark university .
B.A. English and Literary Studies Government/Literature-in-English/Christian
B. A. History & International Studies Religious Studies Economics/Govt/Literature-in-English
B.Sc. Accounting Business Studies/Accounting/Mathematics
B.Sc. Banking and Finance
B.Sc. Business Administration Mathematics/Accounting/Business Studies
B.Sc. Economics Government/Economics/Mathematics
B.Sc. Sociology Government/Economics/Geography
B.Sc Political Science Literature-in-English/Government/Economics
B.Sc. Biology Agricultural Science/Biology/ Chemistry
B.Sc. Chemistry Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics
B.Sc. Computer Science Physics/Chemistry/Biology
B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
For details, Call the Coordinator on 0802-390-4531, 0813-119-5718 or the ADMISSION OFFICER – 0703 345 6475 (Call, SMS or Whatsapp)
Please follow step by step the procedures below, which will show you, how to get started and apply for the ongoing UNILAG foundation programme .
Interested candidates could obtain and process admission form through any of the following means:
- By hand at the University campus.
- By visiting Edwin Clark University website at www.edwinclarkuniversity.edu.ng to register and fill the online application form located under the 2018/2019 admission menu and submit.
- Download and fill Admission Documentation Forms ( ADMISSION DOCUMENTATION FORM, CLICK HERE )
Duly completed Admission Documentation Forms are to be submitted with photocopy of payment teller of
N2,500 payable to any of the following bankers:
Bank Account Name: Edwin Clark University
Zenith Bank: 1014022279 | UBA: 1018657909 | GTBank: 0171183354
Edwin Clark university JUPEB Entrance Examination.
Edwin Clark university JUPEB/foundation programme entrance examination shall be conducted between 13th to 17th August,2018.
To qualify for placement into a degree programme of UNILAG , a student must register for Direct Entry with JAMB and score a minimum of 7 points (e.gDDD+1=7, BEE+1=7, etc). Students should note that score requirement to gain entry into the University may vary across courses and Tertiary Institutions.
- The Application opens on Friday, 21st September, 2018.
- Mode of Examination: Computer-Based Testing (Examination venue will be posted here a week before examination date above).
IMPORTANT UNILAG JUPEB/FOUNDATION PROGRAMME LINKS
Do you have any question on Edwin Clark university JUPEB?
Need to join the list of JUPEB students of Edwin Clark university ?
Comment your question or details below.