- 1 DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY JUPEB PROGRAMME APPLICATION FORM | REGISTRATION GUIDELINES.
- 2 What is DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (DELSU) JUPEB?
- 3 DELSU JUPEB REQUIREMENTS.
- 4 How to Apply for Delta State University (DELSU) JUPEB Admission.
- 5 DELSU JUPEB Entrance Examination:
DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY JUPEB PROGRAMME APPLICATION FORM | REGISTRATION GUIDELINES.
Delta State University JUPEB application form for 2018/2019 academic session is out.
This is to inform the general public and interested candidates that the management of the Delta State University (DELSU) has announced the commencement of the sales of application form into her Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
In this post, you will see details the following: DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (DELSU) JUPEB FORM, APPLICATION PROCEDURES FOR DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (DELSU) JUPEB,COST OF JUPEB AT DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (DELSU), GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO ALL DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (DELSU) JUPEB STUDENTS & OTHERS.
- DELSU JUPEB Form Fee: N20,000.00
- DELSU JUPEB Application Deadline: 3rd August, 2018
- DELSU JUPEB School Fees: Not stated yet
- When will DELSU UNIVERSITY JUPEB Programme Start? : **
Before you apply for AU JUPEB;Read the full details about JUPEB Here
DELSU JUPEB REQUIREMENTS.
To be eligible for DELSU JUPEB programme, candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
Read: JUPEB admission requirements
Duration of DELSU JUPEB Programme.
The duration of the JUPEB programme of Delta State University is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
READ: JUPEB Academic calendar
Eligibility Criteria for Delta State University (DELSU) JUPEB Admission
To be eligible to take examinations leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry Certificates, the candidate must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
- Each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
- Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
- The general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of perfoemance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper.
For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice.
Delta State University (DELSU) JUPEB Courses.
List of available courses/programmes on DELSU JUPEB and their subject combinations.
* English & Literary Studies
* Fine & Applied Arts
* History & Inter. Studies
* Religious Studies
* Theatre Arts
* Business Administration
* Banking & Finance
* Geography& Regional Plan.
* Political Science
* Mass Communication
* Medical Biochemistry
*Pharmacology & Therapeutics
* Animal & Environ. Biology
* Medicine & Surgery
* Biochemistry Tech. (SLT)
* Biological Tech. (SLT)
|5.||Physical Sciences/ Engineering
* Industrial Chemistry
* Computer Science
How to Apply for Delta State University (DELSU) JUPEB Admission.
Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com. to generate a virtual PIN with N20,000 (twenty thousand naira only). Evidence of payment (Bank tellers) for Centre Screening (the cost covers honoraria for centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials and security).
Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Ensure that names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
How To Generate DELSU JUPEB Virtual PIN
i). Visit www.delsuonline.com.
ii). Click online Application
iii). Click Start
iv). Click on JUPEB
v). Click start
vi). Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
vii). Submit the form and generate PIN
viii). Print out the PIN generated.
ix). Visit any of the specified banks for payment.
The application form must be correctly filled with all the required information before submitting online and thereafter print out in the DELSU website.
Upload a recent coloured passport size photograph (scanned, not more than 3 months old passport) with red background. Webcam photograph is not acceptable.
Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule.
All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
DELSU JUPEB Entrance Examination:
The Entrance Examination into the Foundation Programme will hold at the Delta State University, Site III as follows:
Arts/Law:Thursday, 9th August 2018
Social Sciences/Management Sciences: Friday 10th August, 2018
Science/Engineering: Saturday 11th August, 2018.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO DELSU JUPEB CANDIDATES:
- Fill your Bio-Data correctly as no complaint about wrong bio-data will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who upload wrong bio-data will be disqualified and application fee forfeited.
- Only coloured print out will be accepted.
- Print at least 4 copies of the Delta State University online registration form with complete passport size photograph printed in colour.
- Candidates are to follow the application instruction very carefully and ensure they select the subject combinations relevant to their course of study.
- There is hostel accommodation for all students.
GENERAL JUPEB INFORMATION
- All candidates would be required to register for JAMB Direct Entry
- Candidates who voluntarily withdraw from the programme would not be refunded.
- Students who failed the Final JUPEB Examination may have the opportunity to reapply and repeat the programme.
- Applicants should check website of the University regularly for any further information.
DELSU JUPEB STUDY CENTRE LOCATION/ADDRESS
Delta State University, Lectures will be conducted from 8a.m. – 4p.m. Monday to Friday
Do you have any question on DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY JUPEB?
Need to join the list of JUPEB students of DELSU ?
Comment your question or details below.