- 1 Atiba University JUPEB Programme Application Form – Registration Guidelines, Admission Requirements, Entrance Exams,Fees For All Candidates.
- 2 What is Atiba University JUPEB?
- 3 Atiba University JUPEB Admission Requirements.
- 4 Atiba University JUPEB Admission Requirements.
- 5 How to Apply for Atiba University JUPEB Admission Form
- 6 How to gain admission into PCU Through JUPEB
Atiba University JUPEB Programme Application Form – Registration Guidelines, Admission Requirements, Entrance Exams,Fees For All Candidates.
Atiba University JUPEB application form for 2019/2020 academic session is out.
This is to inform the general public and interested candidates that the management of the Atiba University has announced the commencement of the sales of application form into her Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Atiba University is one of the partnering Universities for JUPEB. The University trains candidates for JUPEB examination and successful candidates will be eligible for Direct Entry admission (200 level) into Atiba University and other participating Universities through Jamb.
Admission of JUPEB graduates into Atiba University shall be based strictly on merit and other entry requirements in proportion to the admission quota of the University for various programmes.
In this post, you will see details the following: Atiba University JUPEB Form, Application procedures for Atiba University JUPEB,Cost of JUPEB at Atiba University , General instructions to all Atiba University JUPEB candidates and others.
Atiba UniversityJUPEB Form Fee: N10,000.00
Atiba University JUPEB School Fees:
- Sciences:₦ 150,000.00
- Arts/ Social Sciences:₦ 100,000.00
Atiba University JUPEB Application Deadline:
When will Atiba University JUPEB Programme Start?
Each candidate admitted into the programme will be exposed to an intensive academic work in three subject combinations relevant to their desired field of study. The subjects are in consonance with the 100 Level courses of the relevant discipline currently offered in Atiba University. Thus, candidates will offer six (6) courses per semester, making a total of twelve courses at the end of the programme. Each course will be examined at the end of each semester but the results in all the courses taken will be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain a letter grade in each subject (i.e. A, B, C, D, E, & F).
Before you apply for Atiba University JUPEB;Read the full details about JUPEB Here
Atiba University JUPEB Admission Requirements.
All interested applicants must possess credit passes in at least five (5) relevant O’Level subjects (which must include the following):
English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB and its equivalent, in not more than two sittings.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply for the Atiba University JUPEB Programme.
All interested applicants are expected to register for a combination of 3 subjects out of the 16 subjects. These three subjects must be according to their proposed course of study in the University.
Duration of Atiba University JUPEB Programme.
Why Should You Apply For JUPEB At Atiba University?
- JUPEB certificate is accepted in most Nigerian Universities for Direct Entry into 200 level
- JUPEB certificate does not expire.
- JUPEB candidates do not need to write JAMB/UTME before getting admission, since the programme covers 100 Level in any University.
- JUPEB candidates gains automatic admission without screening
- Those awaiting WAEC/SSCE results can apply and participate in JUPEB programme.
Atiba University JUPEB Admission Requirements.
- Applicants must possess credits in at least five relevant O’Level subjects (which must include English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects) in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB equivalents, in not more than two sittings. Candidates with awaiting results may also apply.
- Applicants are to register for a combination of 3 subjects out of 16 subjects according to their proposed course of study at the University.
How to Apply for Atiba University JUPEB Admission Form
Once you meet our admission requirements, you can proceed to apply for your course of choice through the university portal.
Our student application portal enables you to fill our admission form online where you provide all relevant information required to successfully process your application. You will also be able to upload your documents and make all the necessary payments. During the application process, you are required to pay the Application fee of N10,000.
For further enquiries, kindly contact The Registrar, Atiba University, Oyo.
Tel: 08059952137, 08033287535
OR 08103494152, 07056229255
How to gain admission into PCU Through JUPEB
To qualify for placement into a degree programme of CRUTECH, a student must register for Direct Entry with JAMB and score a minimum of 7 points (e.gDDD+1=7, BEE+1=7, etc). Students should note that score requirement to gain entry into the University may vary across courses and Tertiary Institutions.
- Applicants into 2019/2020 preliminary programme are advised to checking our website for the actual date of the oral interview and for other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2020 UTME during the programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2019/2020 preliminary interview shall hold at the PCU.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
IMPORTANT PCU JUPEB/CRUTECH FOUNDATION PROGRAMME LINKS
Do you have any question on Atiba University JUPEB?
Need to join the list of JUPEB students of Atiba University?
Comment your question or details below.