Al-Hikmah university JUPEB Programme Application Form \ Registration Guidelines For All Candidates.
Al-Hikmah university JUPEB application form for 2018/2019 academic session is not yet out.
This is to inform the general public and interested candidates that the management of the Al-Hikmah university has not announced the commencement of the sales of application form into her Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
In this post, you will see details the following: Al-Hikmah university JUPEB Form, Application procedures for Al-Hikmah university JUPEB,Cost of JUPEB at Al-Hikmah university, General instructions to all Al-Hikmah university JUPEB candidates and others.
- Al-Hikmah university JUPEB Form Fee: N10,000.00 (Ten thousand Naira only)
- Al-Hikmah university JUPEB Application Deadline: not stated yet
- Al-Hikmah university JUPEB School Fees: N150,000 (One hundred & fifty thousand Naira)
- When will Al-Hikmah university JUPEB Programme Start? : Not Stated yet
The full meaning of JUPEB is Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) .
JUPEB is an Advanced Level examination body recently established and coordinated by the University of Lagos.
Before you apply for UNILORIN JUPEB;Read the full details about JUPEB Here
Al-Hikmah University JUPEB Requiremnets.
All interested applicants must possess credit passes in at least five (5) relevant O’Level subjects (which must include the following):
English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB and its equivalent, in not more than two sittings.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply for the Al-Hikmah university JUPEB Programme.
All interested applicants are expected to register for a combination of 3 subjects out of the 16 subjects. These three subjects must be according to their proposed course of study in the University.
Read: JUPEB admission requirements
Duration of Al-Hikmah university JUPEB Programme.
The duration of the JUPEB programme of Al-Hikmah university is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
READ: JUPEB Academic calendar
Eligibility Criteria for Al-Hikmah JUPEB Admission
To be eligible to take examinations leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry Certificates, the candidate must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
- Each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
- Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
- The general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of performance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper.
For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice.
Al-Hikmah university JUPEB Courses.
Al-Hikmah university available JUPEB programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Below is the list of approved subject combinations for a successful JUPEB registration at the Al-Hikmah university.
How to Apply for Al-Hikmah university JUPEB Admission.
Please follow step by step the procedures below, which will show you, how to get started and apply for the ongoing Al-Hikmah university foundation programme .
(i) Applicants for the JUPEB Programme should complete the application form online at: http://www.alhikmah.edu.ng and pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000 online.
(ii) Print the duly completed form, online Payment Receipt and Two copies of the Reference Form.
(iii) Present the online Payment Receipt to the University Bursary Department and obtain the official receipt.
(iv) Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (Original & Photocopy) and official receipt at the Admissions Office for immediate screening.
All Payments are made online, Al-Hikmah University does not accept cash payment or direct payment into the school Account
Al-Hikmah university JUPEB Entrance Examination.
Information concerning Al-Hikmah university JUPEB entrace examination is being updated here.
Do you have any question on Al-Hikmah JUPEB?
Need to join the list of JUPEB students of Al-Hikmah University ?
Comment your question or details below.